If you’re looking for a vehicle that will be a highly reliable, economic powerhouse but also don’t want to create a hole in your pocket, you can opt for a used Subaru. Ofcourse, you can always purchase a new vehicle, but there are lots of benefits to buying a used one. Recently, you may have seen lots of Subaru cars on the road; this has not happened out of a miracle, there are certain reasons behind this. In this article we’ll discuss why you should go for the used ones & why buying a Subaru is an ideal investment for any potential buyer.
- Most of their models come with all wheel drive mechanism which simply means you can take your Subaru on any terrain. You may live or like to take your car in Vermont, Maine, Alaska which are considered the snowiest places in the USA or want to drive through the deserts of Arizona, Nevada, a Subaru easily takes care of that.
- Subaru is known for durability. No matter what you throw over them, in most cases, she withstands it. They’re really well built & also considered to be one of the safest cars available in the USA.
- Reliability is another thing Subaru has mastered. Subaru cars are made with high quality materials & equipment which are designed to last forever. 100,000 miles is nothing when talking about Subaru. You can drive a Subaru with hundreds of thousands of miles without any major issue. While manufacturing, their top priority is always to have no recalls.
- Subaru is affordable. A typical used Subaru is available to you under $23000. With all these great features & reliability, they have managed to keep the price low while providing the best to the customers.
- Pick any Subaru and any other car (of its segment) and check the depreciation rate. It just depreciates less. Even if it’s a used Subaru, the depreciation rate of this one is much lower compared to others of the same age and same miles. So, even if you’re buying a used Subaru, you’re on the profitable side.
- Subaru is considered to produce the slowest cars in the segment. But who needs to be fast & furious all the time. A slow ride does not mean zero excitement. It not only keeps the engine way better than others or provides a user-friendly ride, but also returns more miles per gallon. They have long earned a reputation of being an economic powerhouse. The models that are available in the market provide the best mileage in their respective segments. With the soaring price of gasoline, don’t you think Subaru is one of the best options in the used car market today?
Check Subaru cars at your local Subaru dealership
- Sub-Compact SUV
- Ranked 3rd in total sales of Subaru incl. all models.
- 5 star safety rating
- Total Sales since 2018 – 522,718
For more : Subaru Crosstrek Pricing Is Here
**Sales record prior to 2018 was not available.
**Safety rating data is taken from NHTSA.
However, to be on the safe side, there is another thing to consider before making the purchase. According to NHTSA, there are some recalls made by Subaru for some models listed below. It’s better if you want to purchase any of those models, inspect it carefully.
- 2012 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX/STI 4 DR AWD – 6
- 2012 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX/STI 4 SW AWD – 6
- 2010 & 2009 SUBARU OUTBACK 4 DR AWD – 18 & 14
- 2011 SUBARU OUTBACK SUV AWD- 16
- 2003 SUBARU OUTBACK 4 DR – 15
- 2009 & 2010 SUBARU FORESTER 4 DR AWD – 17 & 16
- 2011, 2012 & 2013 SUBARU FORESTER SUV AWD – 15, 14, 11
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 SUBARU LEGACY 4 DR AWD – 18, 16, 16
- 2003 SUBARU LEGACY 4-DR WAGON – 15
Here we’ve also added the safety ratings of popular Subaru models from 2011 – 2021. For more information, check the NHTSA website.
Lean more :